Saturday, June 20, 2009

THEY ARE THE TRUTH!!!

Well I did It! And Revisitor.com are who they say they are and they are the Truth! Last week there was nobody at a site that I think can make a lot of money GDI.

Here Is the Tally from last week:


This page displays the visits, or "hits", to your Affiliate URL of http://website.ws/rbdelk.

Total Records: 14
Unique IP Addresses: 6

My Hit Logs!
Select the week to show log:






And Here Is the Tally from this week using Revisitor.com 10k package:

This page displays the visits, or "hits", to your Affiliate URL of http://website.ws/rbdelk.

Total Records: 442
Unique IP Addresses: 396

My Hit Logs!
Select the week to show log:

Okay now I got 6 sign ups so far and Revisitors.com just started my campaign on wed evening, so that's like 2-3 days!

So This is what I will do for anyone that will sign up in GDI with me. I will pay for a starter package for you. That is 19.95 for 2,500 hits to your GDI site, but if you decide that you want a higher package. Then I will send you a Link for 20,000 hits package, plus 300 search engine submit and Top Page Ad with Revisitors.com all for 49.95. (you can only get this link if you are already a member of revisitors.com) I will send you the link for this package so that you can optimum results like I am have RIGHT NOW!

Step 1- Sign Up Right Here.

Step 2- Email me at futuregdi@gmail.com
and let me know which package you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment